How do I tell you about myself in a paragraph? I read a lot of about pages in my line of work and most of the time I think they are boring. Do you really need to know that I went to school for photography or that I have been doing this full-time for seven years?
Instead, here are 20 random facts about me so you can get to know me – the real me. Let’s be honest, that’s way more fun.
1. I like raw veggies more than cooked ones.
2. I have been to every state except Hawaii and my favorite… well it depends on the day.
3. I really stink at picking favorites of anything.
4. My favorite people think outside of the box.
5. I finally have a car payment after 13 years of not.
6. I think nothing beats a good burger, and if we ever eat out together that is probably what I want.
7. I would rather stay single than be with the wrong person.
8. Everything seems better after I brush my teeth.
9. I wish I loved coffee, but I don’t.
10. I would spend every last penny on a road trip.
11. I think we should be charged for every plastic bag we use.
12. I pretend Denver, my nephew, is mine.
13. I have slept in a barn in the Swiss Alps, a castle in Germany, and a church in Ireland.
14. I can spend hours in a store and not buy a thing.
15. When I was in my 20’s, I saw everything black/white and as I get older I think there is a lot of grey and purple thrown in.
16. I have been to 14 countries and spend most of my time wishing I could go to more.
17. I read 65 books last year.
18. I hate to eat at fast food that’s connected to a gas station.
19. Road trips are good for the soul.
20. I think pictures are one of the most important things you can do for your family. We think we will remember, but we don’t.